IDC kicks off the 2019-2020 academic year with 7,400 students and new graduate programs – both Master’s and Ph.D.’s
• The number of students has risen to approximately 7,400 (compared to about 7,000 in 2018)
• In addition to the Ph.D. in Law, four unique M.A. programs have opened this year
• A unit for the interdisciplinary research of the brain has been established, which combines life sciences, computer science, psychology and communications
• The demand for undergraduate studies in entrepreneurship has continued to increase
• This year 2,000 students from all over the world will attend the international school, the largest in Israel for full-time degree studies for students from abroad
IDC Herzliya commenced the 2019-2020 academic year on Sunday, October 27th with approximately 7,400 students, compared to around 7,000 students at the beginning of the last academic year. This increase in the number of students is due mainly to the new and unique M.A. and M.Sc. degrees being offered. About 3,100 new undergraduate and graduate students began orientation in the campus’s ten schools this week.
To read the full article click here: https://www.idc.ac.il/en/whatsup/pages/idc-herzliya-continues-to-grow.aspx